Cylinder is one of the main parts of hydraulic clutch system. Master and slave clutch cylinders from Zekkert have all features to support smooth operation of clutch system and ensure comfortable driving.
- Smooth running – The working surface of Zekkert cylinders undergoes four honing cycles, which provides better lubrication of the seal and inside walls. High CNC precision with an accuracy of 0, 001 mm meets the requirements for OEM parts manufacturing.
- Long lifetime – the spring is manufactured of 60Si2Mn spring steel on an automatic machine with tightness and pressure regulation. It prevents early failure of the spring. High quality ethyl propylene EPDM rubber from JSR Japan is functional under -40 to +120 C, and resistant to deformation, aging and any impurities in brake fluid.
- High quality of plastic components – Plastic housing and tanks are manufactured from ExPA 80, 100 plastic, which is highly resistant to any environment influence.
- Strong and long-run dust covers – dust cover is made from polymeric material from Japan JSR, which retains high elasticity and effective operation under the temperature from -40 to +150 C.
- World quality standards. Zekkert cylinders are manufactured in strict accordance with ISO/TS 16949 and undergo the full cycle of testing under SAE J1601 standard for brake system components.